Stick Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guys, Sticknetwork is dead.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BluntAnims
Admin
Admin
BluntAnims

Guys, Sticknetwork is dead. Empty
PostSubject: Guys, Sticknetwork is dead.   Guys, Sticknetwork is dead. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:00 am

When I wanted to be admin here, I wasnt aware that the site was in its state that it is in right now.

Unfortunately, no one visits here anymore.
Really, theres nothing I can do. I wish I could somehow get people streaming in, but thats not going to happen.

Thinking realistically, this is just... not going to work people. There is too much competition, and sites like Fluidanims, Shiftlimits, just are in a whole different league.

I'm going to give Flips and Fraw back their admin status, because this is out of my control.
I hope you guys understand.

I've packed my bags, and I'm ready to go, If someone comments here, I'll try to reply first thing. But in the morning, I'm leaving.

Sorry, and farewell.

-BluntAnims
Back to top Go down
http://www.fluidanims.com
fresh
Network Pro
Network Pro
fresh

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Sticknetwork is dead.   Guys, Sticknetwork is dead. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:17 pm

bye, I know.. this is dead ;_;
Back to top Go down
BluntAnims
Admin
Admin
BluntAnims

PostSubject: cya.   Guys, Sticknetwork is dead. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 am

Right, I'm off.
Cheers guys, farewell.

/me walks off into distance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fluidanims.com
Artlis
In the Network
In the Network
Artlis

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Sticknetwork is dead.   Guys, Sticknetwork is dead. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:37 pm

It's too bad. If you came a week or two earlier, this place would be thriving.
Back to top Go down
carnage
Messing Around
Messing Around
carnage

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Sticknetwork is dead.   Guys, Sticknetwork is dead. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys, Sticknetwork is dead.   Guys, Sticknetwork is dead. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys, Sticknetwork is dead.
Page 1 of 1