Stick Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making a epical update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidrogenesis
Admin
Admin
Hidrogenesis

Making a epical update Empty
PostSubject: Making a epical update   Making a epical update I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Name:
Suttoker
Making a epical update 854945suttokerimagenoglow

Power:
Suttoker have a strange subtance that grow around his arms (only around his arms), this subtance (color=#CC00CC) can be luiquid or solid, Suttoker uses this substance to make weapons, he can make anything, from swords, to hammers and axes, or mazes, spears, etc.
He can also shape the subtance into darts, to throw them into oponents, or bows and arrows, also, he can make shields.
He CANNOT make weapons like guns and those things, cause it requieres many pieces to make a gun.

Weakness:
If you shot him, he die, that means, that anything that would hurt a common person, can hurt him.

ground is purple, you dont see many trees, due to the purple ground aint that fertile, but theres many inactive volcanos and hills. Carnivorous animals are all around, these animals are mostly purple or pink, to blend with the environment.
Making a epical update 093732suttokercountry

Channel name:
Moradon

Other info:
Color: #00FFCC

Substance color: #CC00CC

About: He is a strange kind of animal, cannot talk, only make sounds, runs in four legs, but anyway, he's very intelligent, and understand wats going on.

History:
One day, an animal was playing around, so he suddenly sees a strange white thing, suddenly the white thing opened and four biped things fell down, then Suttoker saw one of the bipeds point him, he tried to run, but he fell asleep while running.
Then he wake up, he notice that his tale was gone and he was walking in 2 legs, like the bipeds, so he starts walking around, a few hours later, something jumps into him, before he notice, the thing is dead and he got a sharp thing out of his hand, after eating the dead biped, he continues, smeeling the way of the dead biped, he gets to a camp, were bipeds are fighting against each other, suddenly he realizes there's a war in his country, so he watch the figthing arts of the bipeds, and learn they weaponds and fighting ways, but he couldnt save his country, bipeds where all over around, so he just hide and kill the bipeds that get close to his hiding.

Last edited by Hidrogenesis on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flips
Admin
Admin
Flips

Making a epical update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a epical update   Making a epical update I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:19 pm

sorry i forgot to say this, but make a demo too. just edit your post and put it in when your done. looks like a solid character! way to start things off. 0186
Back to top Go down

Making a epical update
Page 1 of 1