Stick Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Word Story

Go down 
+15
Artlis
Vis1on
fresh
Woof
Bubblez
Pancake
unwanted
Hidrogenesis
Blizz
Q12
Flips
geoclph
Fraw
Shizzy j productions
emp
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
emp
Gold Member
emp

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:33 am

How this works is I will start off by posting three words. Then you continue by posting three words that relate to the story. As we keep going it will end up as a complete story. No double posting. The word should make sense. Pretty simple, right?
One day emp

Last edited by emp on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenowblog.com
Shizzy j productions
Network Pro
Network Pro
Shizzy j productions

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:43 am

so for instance I would go...
One day emp fell down and

and the previous parts of the story would be a certain color? good idea.
Back to top Go down
Fraw
Admin
Admin
Fraw

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:43 am

One day emp fell down and broke his neck
no offence EMP
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://sticknetwork.tk
geoclph
Messing Around
Messing Around
geoclph

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:18 am

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and
Back to top Go down
Flips
Admin
Admin
Flips

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:06 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for
Back to top Go down
geoclph
Messing Around
Messing Around
geoclph

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:12 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to
Back to top Go down
Fraw
Admin
Admin
Fraw

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:40 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head
Back to top Go down
geoclph
Messing Around
Messing Around
geoclph

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:12 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made
Back to top Go down
Shizzy j productions
Network Pro
Network Pro
Shizzy j productions

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:50 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace
Back to top Go down
Q12
Network Pro
Network Pro
Q12

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:47 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly,
Back to top Go down
emp
Gold Member
emp

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:54 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly, Q12 popped out
Back to top Go down
Q12
Network Pro
Network Pro
Q12

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:55 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly, Q12 popped out and ate cookies

lolz
Back to top Go down
Blizz
Network Pro
Network Pro
Blizz

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:21 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly, Q12 popped out and ate cookies with a spoon.
Back to top Go down
Q12
Network Pro
Network Pro
Q12

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:26 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly, Q12 popped out and ate cookies with a spoon. After that Blizz
Back to top Go down
Shizzy j productions
Network Pro
Network Pro
Shizzy j productions

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:30 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly, Q12 popped out and ate cookies with a spoon. After that Blizz gave everybody a
Back to top Go down
Hidrogenesis
Admin
Admin
Hidrogenesis

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:19 pm

this post was deleted because emp continued flips story

Last edited by Hidrogenesis on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flips
Admin
Admin
Flips

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:19 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly, Q12 popped out and ate cookies with a spoon. After that Blizz gave everybody a "special" candy from
Back to top Go down
emp
Gold Member
emp

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:05 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly, Q12 popped out and ate cookies with a spoon. After that Blizz gave everybody a "special" candy from that he got
Back to top Go down
Hidrogenesis
Admin
Admin
Hidrogenesis

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:09 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly, Q12 popped out and ate cookies with a spoon. After that Blizz gave everybody a "special" candy from that he got from an old

a "special" candy from that he got
from-that dosent fit...
Back to top Go down
emp
Gold Member
emp

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:34 pm

Oh I'm stupid xD
Back to top Go down
geoclph
Messing Around
Messing Around
geoclph

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:48 am

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly, Q12 popped out and ate cookies with a spoon. After that Blizz gave everybody a "special" candy from that he got from an old pedophile that almost
Back to top Go down
Fraw
Admin
Admin
Fraw

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:13 am

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly, Q12 popped out and ate cookies with a spoon. After that Blizz gave everybody a "special" candy from that he got from an old pedophile that almost was about to die

to doesnt counsts as word fraw2
Back to top Go down
Hidrogenesis
Admin
Admin
Hidrogenesis

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:13 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly, Q12 popped out and ate cookies with a spoon. After that Blizz gave everybody a "special" candy from that he got from an old pedophile that almost was about to die of botox overdose

Last edited by Hidrogenesis on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emp
Gold Member
emp

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:04 pm

REMEMBER: THREE WORDS

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly, Q12 popped out and ate cookies with a spoon. After that Blizz gave everybody a "special" candy from that he got from an old pedophile that almost was about to die of botox overdose. Everyone then spazzed
Back to top Go down
Shizzy j productions
Network Pro
Network Pro
Shizzy j productions

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 pm

One day emp fell down and broke his neck in half and called fraw for a towel to fix his head, somehow he made a neck brace, but then, suddenly, Q12 popped out and ate cookies with a spoon. After that Blizz gave everybody a "special" candy from that he got from an old pedophile that almost was about to die of botox overdose. Everyone then spazzed out and killed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Word Story
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stick Network :: General, Site News, Chat-
Jump to: