Stick Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This website should have...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
geoclph
Messing Around
Messing Around
geoclph

This website should have... Empty
PostSubject: This website should have...   This website should have... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 am

... a GCM section, or something like GCM from SFDT

basically, on SFDT if you got up too 150rep (or SN points over here) you become a GCM. (gold club member)
GCM's have no power, (they aren't mods or admins or whatever) but they do have their own special hidden forum

this is what SN should have in my opinion, cause it'll make the members on this site more active and have a purpose

but what should the 'SN points' target be... not too high that it's impossible to get too, but not too low that there's no reason to have a hidden forum...
i reckon 45000sn points will do it afro you do have to work hard to get there lol

discuss.
Back to top Go down
Flips
Admin
Admin
Flips

PostSubject: Re: This website should have...   This website should have... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:24 am

Well, for right now, i don't want there to be separate forums. The forums that we have should be as active as possible. the gold club group was like the Sn nets group, but we felt that had no purpose for a random group. anyone could be in the group, so it wasn't special at all.
Back to top Go down
geoclph
Messing Around
Messing Around
geoclph

PostSubject: Re: This website should have...   This website should have... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:40 pm

YOU'VE MISSED THE POINT
if there's a target of 45000sn points
ppl will be more active and their reward... a secret forum
it'll be cool
Back to top Go down
Yurkovskiy
In the Network
In the Network
Yurkovskiy

PostSubject: Re: This website should have...   This website should have... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.TexturedAnims.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This website should have...   This website should have... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This website should have...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stick Network :: General, Site News, Chat-
Jump to: