Stick Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi its Beast

Go down 
+2
Fraw
Beast
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast
Just Arrived
Just Arrived
Beast

Hi its Beast Empty
PostSubject: Hi its Beast   Hi its Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Lol u guys know me from IRC so skip the intro but uhm i like this forum and i wish to stay for a looonnnggg time and how do i sign up t be a Moderator or an SN Animator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fraw
Admin
Admin
Fraw

Hi its Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi its Beast   Hi its Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:58 pm

cool ,nice to see u here ,beast
Back to top Go down
http://sticknetwork.tk
ToolShedUncle
Just Arrived
Just Arrived
ToolShedUncle

Hi its Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi its Beast   Hi its Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Beast wrote:
Lol u guys know me from IRC so skip the intro but uhm i like this forum and i wish to stay for a looonnnggg time and how do i sign up t be a Moderator or an SN Animator Very Happy

u dont sign up, kai?

hi
Back to top Go down
fresh
Network Pro
Network Pro
fresh

Hi its Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi its Beast   Hi its Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:42 pm

yo beast Smile
Back to top Go down
Flips
Admin
Admin
Flips

Hi its Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi its Beast   Hi its Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 am

Welcome Beast!
We will decide the positions such as mods, SN contributor, SN inhouse, and SN Bro's later once the site is up and running. Right now we don't feel that we can assign positions, because we don't know the quality members we will get in a couple of weeks. Once the site gets up and running, with all our pages, and starts running smoothly, then we will have a thread to apply for different positions.
Back to top Go down
Blizz
Network Pro
Network Pro
Blizz

Hi its Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi its Beast   Hi its Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:48 pm

BAKA! Welcome Beast. C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi its Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi its Beast   Hi its Beast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi its Beast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stick Network :: Introduction-
Jump to: